From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of matthew
dyer
Sent: February 12, 2020 5:15 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Anyone using a microsoft serfice? Any pointers?

Hi all,

Today I have ordered a Microsoft serfice 7 and should be receiving it some
time here in a few days. This laptop is having some issues see an earlier
message. Any how, I waonder if anyone here is using one of these machines
and have anything I should be aware of or some pointers. I am entending to
install jaws on this new machine, but wondering what users thing of these
machines and how it is working for you. BTW, the maching I ordered has 8GB
of ram and a 256GB SSD. Is 256GB enough? I am guessing so, but would like
some thoughts. I ordered it off amazon

Matthew

Kenny Peyattt jr.

Hi mat, I haven’t used a surface from Microsoft. But you might want to see if it has windows 10S or windows 10 pro. If it has pro, you will be ok on installing jaws. If it is windows 10 S you might have to pay a fee to go from windows 10 S to windows 10 home or pro. If you haven’t looked at the type of windows operating system I will look up the operating system edition for you and paste it in a email message.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Today I have ordered a Microsoft serfice 7 and should be receiving it some time here in a few days.  This laptop  is having some issues see an earlier message.  Any how, I waonder if anyone here is using one of these machines and have anything I should be aware of or some pointers.  I am entending to install jaws on this new machine, but wondering what users thing of these machines and how it is working for you.  BTW, the maching I ordered has 8GB of ram and a 256GB SSD.  Is 256GB enough?  I am guessing so, but  would like some thoughts.  I ordered it off amazon

Matthew

Kevin Cussick

You do not have to pay, but once you do the switch You can not go back or rather I think You maybe can but with difficulty.

On 12/02/2020 21:56, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:
[...]

matthew dyer

Kenny.  The one I looked at has windows 10 home.  Thanks.

Matthew