Topics

an accessible reddit app for windows?

Sarah k Alawami

I dunno where to put this, but here goes.

I've tried 3 apps from the Microsoft store for reddit, and all look good, except they are a bare to use with nvda. unlabeled buttons everywhere, having to go into each of the objects to see what subreddit I'm at, etc. So, for those that use reddit what app do you use for windows that is accessible, fast, and is not the reddit website or a rapper for it.

to subscribe to the feed click here