From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2018 8:24 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] activating short cuts on desk top

Hello, I’m using windows 10 (1809) and Jaws2018. There are times I accidentally exit an application. I bring up the desk top and move to the application I just exited. I press enter and nothing happens. It just sits on the short cut for the application. I have tried to load other apps with no problem. I leave the apps open and I then go back to the one I exited and sometimes it works and other times it doesn’t. What could be causing this problem? Thanks, Kevin

Dave Grossoehme

Good Afternoon:  I'm sorry it's so late on my part as far as getting back to you.  However, it sounds like there is a buffer that could be able to reopen the application right away, or it could be slowness on the application as far as reopening.  Does this happen with only one application??

Insider Dave