Accessing Footnotes in MS-Word Documents (converted from PDF) using NVDA

Marisane Moruthanyana

Good day tech gurus

I trust you are all well and still safe.

I am trying to cope.

I need your assistance.

I am working with many pdf documents full of footnotes.

As you may know, even when I converted them into word, the footnotes
are maintained.

1. how do I access and review them using nvda?

2. how do I virtualise them in order to copy them if needs be?

With JAWS, I press WinKey+semicolon to access a dialog that allows me
to choose from a list of options, e.g. comments, footnotes, etc. I
will then choose footnotes to virtualise, review and copy them to a
new location for further review and editing.

How is that done with NVDA?

Your assistance is highly appreciated in advance.

Regards
Moruthanyana: SA

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Title changed so that readers have some idea of the assistance being asked for.  Vague titles help no one.

      ~ Jonathan Foster (attributed)