From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Grossoehme
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 8:29 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Accessible version of C Cleaner with NVDA

Good Day:  Is the newest version of C Cleaner accessible with NVDA?  If not, what is the newest version of C Cleaner that is accessible and usable with NVDA?

Dave

System Ninja is one decent alternative, and it's "out of the box" settings for cleanup are safe to use if you run into an accessibility problem anywhere.

Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.

         ~ Samuel Butler, 1835-1902

Mike B

After you open CCleaner press the spacebar or enter on the, Custom, checkbox.  Running it in this mode is the closest to the old CCleaner.