From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> on behalf of Roger Crome <r_crome1@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2020 1:12:29 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io>
Subject: [win10] Accessible Games

Hello everyone,

I have a person that I am helping with her computer.  It is a Desktop computer running Windows 10.  She used to play games on the computer like battle ship, Yahtzee and others using JAWS.  She would like to know where to download games like this that are accessible with JAWS.

I haven’t really ever played games on the PC.  So, I am a bit of a loss.  I’m hoping that some of you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks much,
Roger

JM Casey

I think the Kitchens Inc. game pack includes both the games mentioned, though the last time I checked, the Battle Ship game did not function and crashed during board setup. They're also not really multi-player games as far as I remember. They do include cool sound effects, if you're into that sort of thing.
If you want multi-player games on the internet, I guess Quentin's gameroom, as mentioned already (I haven't really used this), or RS games, which I haven't used in quite a long time.

I have a person that I am helping with her computer. It is a Desktop computer running Windows 10. She used to play games on the computer like battle ship, Yahtzee and others using JAWS. She would like to know where to download games like this that are accessible with JAWS.

I haven’t really ever played games on the PC. So, I am a bit of a loss. I’m hoping that some of you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks much,
Roger

inamuddin khan

Both of the clients are working fine!

charlsdarwin1

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

[...]

Good to know. The last few times I went on RS it was very quiet and, as there wasn’t really anyone to play with, I just logged off. I do enjoy these sorts of games from time to time. I remember wishing they would put in a few more Cards against Humanity  packs instead of just that single one that you have to play over and over again.

[...]

john s

Roger, spoonbill software has a bunch of free games.

At 05:12 PM 11/18/2020, Roger Crome, wrote:
Hello everyone, I have a person that I am helping with her computer. It is a Desktop computer running Windows 10. She used to play games on the computer like battle ship, Yahtzee and others using JAWS. She would like to know where to download games like this that are accessible with JAWS. I haven’t really ever played games on the PC. So, I am a bit of a loss. I’m hoping that some of you can point me in the right direction. Thanks much, Roger
John

chris judge

Also, RS games is free and there are a lot of games, battle ship and Yahtzee included. With RS games you can voice and text chat with other players.

www.rsgames.org

Chris Judge

Roger, spoonbill software has a bunch of free games.

At 05:12 PM 11/18/2020, Roger Crome, wrote:
Hello everyone, I have a person that I am helping with her computer.
It is a Desktop computer running Windows 10. She used to play games on
the computer like battle ship, Yahtzee and others using JAWS. She
would like to know where to download games like this that are
accessible with JAWS. I haven’t really ever played games on the PC.
So, I am a bit of a loss. I’m hoping that some of you can point me
in the right direction. Thanks much, Roger
John

The folks that make Pontes Media Downloader also make some games:  http://www.pontes.ro/en/scripts/index.php

       ~ Lawrence Krauss