Topics

About running a lower version of Win10 setup file inside a higher version of Win10

William Wong

Hi all,

I wanna ask about, is there anyone try this before.

For example, if you are currently running 20h2, and you run a setup of 19h2,

1. can you use this method to lower the version of Windows?

2. can you use this method to install the lower version to another disk of the same computer?

Thanks.

William

Chris

The only ways I know is that if its a recent upgrade to your current version of windows then you may be able to recover back to the previous version

Otherwise it would have to be a clean install I'm afraid