changing dictionary language

Madison Martin

Hi all,
Can someone please remind me how to change my dictionary/spellcheck language? I
know I tried to do it before, but it didn't work, and now that I installed the
language pack for Canadian English I'm hoping that it'll work and the change
will stay. Using Office 365, the latest Jaws and Windows 10. Thanks Madison

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

As I said when you asked this last fall, this is really not a Windows 10 question, but one related to Office 365, which is one of many application programs running under Windows 10.  This question is appropriate for the Microsoft Office Accessibility Discussion Group much more so than here.

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.

       ~Albert Einstein