From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Madison Martin
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 8:43 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] reproducing a problem

Hi all,
I'm working with Freedom Scientific to try and fix my Jaws issue (Jaws
stopping
speaking after reading a few Outlook addresses/contacts and Edge
favourites),
but they want to know the steps that I'd take to reproduce the problem, how
on
Earth do you reproduce a problem? Please help, as I've never had to do this
before. Also, as a side-note, if you've not done so already if you're
experiencing this same issue please report it to Freedom Scientific, well
they're hopefully going to be able to fix it for me, I don't just want it
fixed
for me, I want it included in the next update so that everyone who's having
this
issue can get it fixed. Thank you, Madison

Hi,
I wrote this on another list, but be sure to provide details, including
commands you tried.

Hi, Madison. All you do to reproduce the problem is to call Freedom
Scientific. After they're on the phone with you, Open Outlook, and read your
addresses until the problem occurs, or open Edge Favorites, and arrow
through them, until JAWS acts up again. This will help them to narrow down
the cause of the problem, so they can fix the problem in a future update of
JAWS.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com