From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tomas Janssen
Sent: 13 January 2021 06:44
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Keyboard

Hi people. I am looking for a new keyboard. Can someone reccomend me a good keyboard ? And i want a wired one. Kind regards tomas

This message originated from outside of NHSmail. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

If you don't mind spending more money then get the "Das Keyboard" Professional 4.