Topics

Chicken Nugget (accessible twitter client) 4.71 released

Lino Morales

Its not new. Just hasn't been update in years till now. He carges $15 which its not worth it IMHO. People who use it seem to like it.

On 1/15/2021 1:03 PM, Dave Grossoehme wrote:

Good Morning:  Has anyone tried this new application from the referenced link?

Dave

On 1/12/2021 5:21 PM, Cristóbal wrote:

Hello list,

As the topics of Twitter and accessible Twitter clients come up every now and then, a heads up As the subject states, a new Chicken Nuget was just put out.

https://getaccessibleapps.com/chicken_nugget/download

Seems to have bug fixes and now supports alt text and other stuff.

Cristóbal

Cristóbal

Yes, Chicken Nugget’s been out for a while and was thought to have been abandoned by the dev, but he seems to have put out an update. Running the portable version fine with no issues on my PC

Cristóbal

Good Morning:  Has anyone tried this new application from the referenced link?

Dave

On 1/12/2021 5:21 PM, Cristóbal wrote:

Hello list,

As the topics of Twitter and accessible Twitter clients come up every now and then, a heads up As the subject states, a new Chicken Nuget was just put out.

https://getaccessibleapps.com/chicken_nugget/download

Seems to have bug fixes and now supports alt text and other stuff.

Cristóbal

Dave Grossoehme

Good Morning:  Has anyone tried this new application from the referenced link?

Dave

On 1/12/2021 5:21 PM, Cristóbal wrote:

Hello list,

As the topics of Twitter and accessible Twitter clients come up every now and then, a heads up As the subject states, a new Chicken Nuget was just put out.

https://getaccessibleapps.com/chicken_nugget/download

Seems to have bug fixes and now supports alt text and other stuff.

Cristóbal

Hamit Campos

Hi Bill. I don’t get y it’s not working. Yes I too got that security thing, but I just went into more info told it meh just run it anyways. Bam down it goes. But then again I don’t have Win 7. Wish I did but meh that’s for a Windows Media Center list. Sye shame on you Microsoft. Shame.