Topics

Chicken Nugget (accessible twitter client) 4.71 released

Lino Morales

Its not new. Just hasn't been update in years till now. He carges $15 which its not worth it IMHO. People who use it seem to like it.

On 1/15/2021 1:03 PM, Dave Grossoehme wrote:

Good Morning:  Has anyone tried this new application from the referenced link?

Dave

On 1/12/2021 5:21 PM, Cristóbal wrote:

Hello list,

As the topics of Twitter and accessible Twitter clients come up every now and then, a heads up As the subject states, a new Chicken Nuget was just put out.

https://getaccessibleapps.com/chicken_nugget/download

Seems to have bug fixes and now supports alt text and other stuff.

Cristóbal

Cristóbal

Yes, Chicken Nugget’s been out for a while and was thought to have been abandoned by the dev, but he seems to have put out an update. Running the portable version fine with no issues on my PC

Cristóbal

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Grossoehme
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2021 10:03 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Chicken Nugget (accessible twitter client) 4.71 released

Dave

Hello list,

As the topics of Twitter and accessible Twitter clients come up every now and then, a heads up As the subject states, a new Chicken Nuget was just put out.

Cristóbal

Dave Grossoehme

Dave

Hello list,

Cristóbal

Hamit Campos

Hi Bill. I don’t get y it’s not working. Yes I too got that security thing, but I just went into more info told it meh just run it anyways. Bam down it goes. But then again I don’t have Win 7. Wish I did but meh that’s for a Windows Media Center list. Sye shame on you Microsoft. Shame.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill Powers
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: [win10] Chicken Nugget (accessible twitter client) 4.71 released

I just had an interesting bout with fixing up my wife’s Chicken Nugget after she attempted update to 4.71. when she thought she updated, I think it was her “mentions” (or could have been timeline) didn’t show up. After I sent searching for an actual copy of 4.71, I attempted to download it so that I could attempt a repair by installing over it, but her W7 machine said download was blocked as it “might harm the machine.” A dialog appeared asking if I still wanted to download anyway, clicked yes, but download didn’t occur. I don’t use CN so am totally unfamiliar with it, just don’t have the time to play with some of these apps. Any ideas what could be causing the issues?

BP

Cristóbal

No clue. I always just use the portable installer though. Don’t know if that makes any difference. I had to reactivate since it was a separate portable installation etc. Otherwise, no problems.

On Jan 13, 2021, at 7:06 PM, Bill Powers <powersradio@...> wrote:

I just had an interesting bout with fixing up my wife’s Chicken Nugget after she attempted update to 4.71. when she thought she updated, I think it was her “mentions” (or could have been timeline) didn’t show up. After I sent searching for an actual copy of 4.71, I attempted to download it so that I could attempt a repair by installing over it, but her W7 machine said download was blocked as it “might harm the machine.” A dialog appeared asking if I still wanted to download anyway, clicked yes, but download didn’t occur. I don’t use CN so am totally unfamiliar with it, just don’t have the time to play with some of these apps. Any ideas what could be causing the issues?

BP

Bill Powers

BP

Hamit Campos

Wow so they’re back. I’ll have to contact them about my key though as the hard drive I had it on got smashed by a baby. Lol. I forgot the little guy loves pulling cables and exactly that he did. Smack goes the drive. Bro though it really ticks me off these companies don’t build these things for life to happen. They should be like a Tunka.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 7:22 PM
Subject: [win10] Chicken Nugget (accessible twitter client) 4.71 released

Hello list,

Cristóbal

Cristóbal

Hello list,

Cristóbal