From: Bill White
Sent: 10 January 2021 17:59
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Netplwiz and password dialog

I have a question about netplwiz. When I run it, the box for,

Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer,

is always checked, even though I have never used a password, PIN, or Windows Hello on this computer. Why is this? It is this way on both my PC and my laptop, and neither of them is set to use a password or any other sign in method at login for Owner, the only account on both computers.

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>