From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kelly Ford
Sent: Saturday, 09 January 2021 04:25
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Outlook Emails

Hi,

Do you know the version of Outlook you are using? JAWS+CTRL+v twice will
put this in the virtual buffer to copy and paste.

Is the window blank and do you hear something talking about about:blank when
this window appears?

I know I discussed an issue like this recently with the Outlook team but
then it seemed to have stopped reproducing.

Does this happen on all your emails?