Topics

Using SFC and DISM

Bill,

           Yes, I did, and the actual link is unchanged:  Using SFC (System File Checker) and DISM (Deployment Imaging Servicing and Management) to Repair Windows 8 & 10

            I just replaced the previous version with the new one, so that's what downloads now.

        ~ Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Brian. Did you ever update your tutorial on Using SFC and DISM? If so, may I have a link to the new procedures?

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...