Problem my WiFi in windows 10

Ján Kulik

You don't happen to know how can I solve the problem with wireless WiFi? I'm currently at home in the nursery near the WiFi router. Im WiFi works normally without any problems, but for me, as if on strike, I also found the following when solving the problem: Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings Detected. And I don't know what to do with it now. The latest control on Brotcan is 7.35.xxxx. I think there will be a mistake somewhere in Windows, but I can't find it. Did you have something similar?