From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2020 11:57 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] ms office 365

Is it easy to install ms office 365 where nothing goes to the cloud?

Brad Snyder

Yes, of course.
You can set things up so that all documents and other items are saved locally.

- Brad -

On Nov 13, 2020, at 11:57, Don H <lmddh50@adams.net> wrote:

Is it easy to install ms office 365 where nothing goes to the cloud?

Don,

          Not much to add to what you've already been told other than to mention that the use of OneDrive cloud storage predates Office 365.  I still get occasional nags and I use Office 2016.

          For in-depth questions regarding Microsoft Office (regardless of what version) consider joining the Microsoft Office Accessibility Discussion Group:

       ~ Lawrence Krauss