Topics

Where can one find the info on one's pc?

Ron Kolesar

Hello to all.
I'm curious to know where is the Ram Memory and processor information stored
on a win 10 pc?
Many thanks.
Ron KR3DOG

Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG
Who's now also Ares and NIMS Certified as well

Hamit Campos

Hi Ron hit Windows R and type system info. Then you should get the thing
that comes up that will take you to the info. Hit inter on this then let it
load what it loads and tab beyond the tree view and there you will have your
info. The PC name modle and all.