Topics

locked Notice from head list representative: avoid bringing up politics for a while #AdminNotice

Hello everyone,

Note: this notice will be locked immediately.

The following notice is mostly applicable to our American members, but also applies to folks outside as well:

As some of you have voted or plan to vote in 2020 United States election, given many possibilities after tomorrow, please avoid bringing up politics on this forum for a while. I advise removing references to politics in your posts and signatures for a few days until the nation and the world finds out who will occupy the White House for a few years.

Cheers and please stay safe,

Joseph