From: Billy Inglis
Sent: 12 October 2020 14:09
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] sleep function?

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

That's Settings, Accounts, Sign-In Options Pane.  Then, in that pane, under the Require Sign-In section, there is a dropdown box for, If you've been away, when should Windows require you to sign in again?, which should be dropped down and Never selected.

A man's worst difficulties begin when he is able to do as he likes.

       ~ Thomas H. Huxley (1876)

Lino Morales

Yep that's the lock screen. Go to the Settings app then accounts. Their you should find the combo box to set to never.

On 10/12/2020 9:09 AM, Billy Inglis wrote:
hi guys, using windows10 and jaws screen reader. I am having issues when putting my laptop to sleep.
Instead of the system booting to the desktop after sleep, it is asking for signup details.
Any Ideas?.