Topics

So, you have questions about Version 20H2... let the prep phase begin #WinTen20H2

Hi all,

Last weekend I asked our resident Windows Insiders if Version 20H2 (beta) is stable. All of them said yes, so effective midnight Pacific, we will be moving to Version 20H2 preparation phase. This means Insiders can start discussing what’s new in Version 20H2 freely on the main forum. Instructions will be based on Version 2004 – there’s no change as same instructions (apart from those pertaining to switching between Edge tabs) applies to Version 20H2.

Cheers,

jsoeph