Topics

Pontes Media Downloader

Sugar Lopez

Hi all

I am having a issue with Pontce.

I download the youtube successfully, but then I can’t find it.

It’s not located in the Pontce folder, not in my downloads

And so whee else could it go?

Hmmm

Sugar

"Speak in such a way that others love to listen to you.

Listen in such a way that others love to speak to you."

🙏 I appreciate your friendship/support at:

-Sugar 😘

Peter Russillo

Hello; with Pontes Downloader, tab trough and find where you can select which folderthe download goes to; by default it may be Videos but you can select a different one, like Downloads or Music; then keep tabbing until you find the drop-down box of formats to convert to, like mp3; then hit the Download button and it should tell you when it's done.  But be sure to put the YouTube stuff in a folder where you want it, like Music for instance.  HTH

Peter

On 8/20/2020 4:24 PM, Sugar Lopez wrote:

Hi all

I am having a issue with Pontce.

I download the youtube successfully, but then I can’t find it.

It’s not located in the Pontce folder, not in my downloads

And so whee else could it go?

Hmmm

Sugar

"Speak in such a way that others love to listen to you.

Listen in such a way that others love to speak to you."

🙏 I appreciate your friendship/support at:

-Sugar 😘

Roger Stewart

I've had the same trouble with it. It is set to put the files in My Documents in a folder called Pontes Media Downloader but there aren't any files there and I can't find them anywhere.

Roger

On 8/20/2020 3:24 PM, Sugar Lopez wrote:

Hi all

I am having a issue with Pontce.

I download the youtube successfully, but then I can’t find it.

It’s not located in the Pontce folder, not in my downloads

And so whee else could it go?

Hmmm

Sugar

"Speak in such a way that others love to listen to you.

Listen in such a way that others love to speak to you."

🙏 I appreciate your friendship/support at:

-Sugar 😘

Sugar Lopez

Auh, thanks Rodger, I’m not the only one

Sugar

- - Winnie the Pooh

🙏, 😘

-Sugar

I've had the same trouble with it. It is set to put the files in My Documents in a folder called Pontes Media Downloader but there aren't any files there and I can't find them anywhere.

Roger

On 8/20/2020 3:24 PM, Sugar Lopez wrote:

Hi all

I am having a issue with Pontce.

I download the youtube successfully, but then I can’t find it.

It’s not located in the Pontce folder, not in my downloads

And so whee else could it go?

Hmmm

Sugar

"Speak in such a way that others love to listen to you.

Listen in such a way that others love to speak to you."

🙏 I appreciate your friendship/support at:

-Sugar 😘

Sugar Lopez

Hello

Ok. I have it set to go to my documents, and in my Potnce folder.

But I’ll go look in video

Thanks

sugar

- - Winnie the Pooh

🙏, 😘

-Sugar

[...]

Yep, checked in video and in downloads, and it’s no where to be found

Thanks

sugar

- - Winnie the Pooh

🙏, 😘

-Sugar

[...]

This is another reason that I love Search Everything by Voidtools.  We all have those times where we know we've downloaded and saved something, but simply cannot find where. If you remember what you called it, Everything is going to find it unless you put it in some really odd (and generally off-limits) system folder or on a drive that's not indexed by Everything.

Cautious, careful people, always casting about to preserve their reputation and social standing, never can bring about a reform.

        ~ Susan B. Anthony, 1860

Sugar Lopez

I have it

Thank you

I also got my songs.

I was entering the wrong link..

Thanks to a friend who noted this to me

Smile

sugar

- - Winnie the Pooh

🙏, 😘

-Sugar

This is another reason that I love Search Everything by Voidtools.  We all have those times where we know we've downloaded and saved something, but simply cannot find where. If you remember what you called it, Everything is going to find it unless you put it in some really odd (and generally off-limits) system folder or on a drive that's not indexed by Everything.

Cautious, careful people, always casting about to preserve their reputation and social standing, never can bring about a reform.

        ~ Susan B. Anthony, 1860

Sugar Lopez

Hi all

Thanks to a friend of mine

I was inputting the wrong URL in to the dialog box.

Smile

After getting the right one, I found my files just fine.

Thanks so much.