Topics

Google Chrome And Notifications

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

Hi friends,

Does anyone know how to turn off notifications in Google Chrome?

I Am receiving notifications from Facebook, it is no big deal, just don’t really want them.

I Googled it and it said go in to settings, notifications and desktop but I can’t find that option at all for some odd reason.

If you get a notification go to the Notification Centre with Win Key + A, go to the notification and press Shift + F10, you should be able to turn it off there.

Does anyone know how to turn off notifications in Google Chrome?

I Am receiving notifications from Facebook, it is no big deal, just don’t really want them.

I Googled it and it said go in to settings, notifications and desktop but I can’t find that option at all for some odd reason.

Ralf Kefferpuetz

If you get a notification go to the Notification Centre with Win Key + A, go to the notification and press Shift + F10, you should be able to turn it off there.

Does anyone know how to turn off notifications in Google Chrome?

I Am receiving notifications from Facebook, it is no big deal, just don’t really want them.

I Googled it and it said go in to settings, notifications and desktop but I can’t find that option at all for some odd reason.

Cher

Windows settings (windows+I)then notifications and actions, then Get notifications from these senders where you can turn them on and off.

Cher

Does anyone know how to turn off notifications in Google Chrome?

I Am receiving notifications from Facebook, it is no big deal, just don’t really want them.

I Googled it and it said go in to settings, notifications and desktop but I can’t find that option at all for some odd reason.

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

Works perfectly, thanks very much!