Topics

Google Chrome And Notifications

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

Hi friends,

Does anyone know how to turn off notifications in Google Chrome?

I Am receiving notifications from Facebook, it is no big deal, just don’t really want them.

I Googled it and it said go in to settings, notifications and desktop but I can’t find that option at all for some odd reason.

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

If you get a notification go to the Notification Centre with Win Key + A, go to the notification and press Shift + F10, you should be able to turn it off there.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 12:35 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Google Chrome And Notifications

Hi friends,

I Am receiving notifications from Facebook, it is no big deal, just don’t really want them.

I Googled it and it said go in to settings, notifications and desktop but I can’t find that option at all for some odd reason.

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

Ralf Kefferpuetz

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Mittwoch, 12. August 2020 17:07
Subject: Re: [win10] Google Chrome And Notifications

If you get a notification go to the Notification Centre with Win Key + A, go to the notification and press Shift + F10, you should be able to turn it off there.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 12:35 AM

Hi friends,

Cher

Windows settings (windows+I)then notifications and actions, then Get notifications from these senders where you can turn them on and off.

Cher

Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 3:35 AM

Hi friends,

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

Works perfectly, thanks very much!

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don & Cher
Sent: 14 August 2020 20:51
Subject: Re: [win10] Google Chrome And Notifications

Windows settings (windows+I)then notifications and actions, then Get notifications from these senders where you can turn them on and off.

Cher

Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 3:35 AM

Hi friends,