Note: for the next few months, KB Alert will focus on Version 2004. The last cumulative update for Version 1909 will be sent next year when consumer support ends.
KB4566782 (build 19041.450) is on its way:
• Updates to improve security when using input devices (such as a mouse, keyboard, or pen).
• Updates to improve security when Windows performs basic operations.
• Updates for storing and managing files.
• Updates to improve security when using Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge Legacy.
• Updates to improve security when using Microsoft Office products.
• Updates for verifying usernames and passwords.
• Addresses an issue in Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps that allows single sign-on authentication when an app does not have the Enterprise Authentication capability. With the release of CVE-2020-1509, UWP applications might begin prompting the user for credentials.
• Security updates to the Microsoft Scripting Engine, Internet Explorer, Windows Graphics, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Kernel, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Media, Windows Shell, the Windows Wallet Service, Microsoft Edge Legacy, Windows Cloud Infrastructure, Windows Authentication, the Windows AI Platform, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Update Stack, Windows File Server and Clustering, Windows Hybrid Storage Services, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft JET Database Engine, and Windows SQL components.
For more information and workaround steps, please see KB4564002.