Topics

Looking for a you tube to mp3 converter.

Ron Kolesar

Hello to my fellow win ten subscribers.
I have been using the service from:
www.ytmp3.cc
But it looks like for you tube videos one hour or longer will not convert.
So would anyone have a converter program that they can recommend?
I'd like to listen to the mp3 files on my portable Victor Reader Trek so that I'm not tied to the pc to listen to them.
Very Thankfully Yours,
Ron KR3DOG
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG

Bill White

Hi, Ron. There is a good program called Pontes Media Downloader that will
automatically download and convert YouTube videos to mp3 format. They have
two programs that are version 3 for Windows, but I recommend version 2.1. I
will try to send a direct link, but if it is too long, I will start another
message, and give a hyperlink.

http://pontes.ro/ro/utile/instrumente/pontes_media_downloader_install_2_1.ex

Bill White
billwhite92701@...

But it looks like for you tube videos one hour or longer will not convert.
So would anyone have a converter program that they can recommend?
I'd like to listen to the mp3 files on my portable Victor Reader Trek so
that I'm not tied to the pc to listen to them.
Very Thankfully Yours,
Ron KR3DOG
Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG

Bill White

Hi again, Ron. The link was slightly too long, so here is a clickable link that will directly take you to Pontes Media Downloader v2.1.

Download Pontes Media Downloader 2.1

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Robert Cole

Hi,
Another good program to try is Clip Grab from

On Jul 31, 2020, at 5:45 PM, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Hi again, Ron. The link was slightly too long, so here is a clickable link that will directly take you to Pontes Media Downloader v2.1.

Bill White

Bill White

Yes, but will Clip Grab convert videos of over one hour as Ron was asking?

I know for a fact that Pontes Media Downloader will do this.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Another good program to try is Clip Grab from

On Jul 31, 2020, at 5:45 PM, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Hi again, Ron. The link was slightly too long, so here is a clickable link that will directly take you to Pontes Media Downloader v2.1.

Bill White

Robert Cole

I never had a video over one hour, so I can’t say for sure. But I have both programs on my PC and Mac.
They both are great.

On Jul 31, 2020, at 6:34 PM, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Yes, but will Clip Grab convert videos of over one hour as Ron was asking?

I know for a fact that Pontes Media Downloader will do this.

Another good program to try is Clip Grab from

On Jul 31, 2020, at 5:45 PM, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Hi again, Ron. The link was slightly too long, so here is a clickable link that will directly take you to Pontes Media Downloader v2.1.

Bill White

This article should be of interest:  https://www.techjunkie.com/convert-youtube-mp3/

Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.

         ~ Samuel Butler, 1835-1902

mitchell lee

Pontes Media Downloader is bedderthen Clip Grabfor wout wont to do

On 7/31/2020 3:34 PM, Bill White wrote:

Yes, but will Clip Grab convert videos of over one hour as Ron was asking?

I know for a fact that Pontes Media Downloader will do this.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Another good program to try is Clip Grab from

On Jul 31, 2020, at 5:45 PM, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Hi again, Ron. The link was slightly too long, so here is a clickable link that will directly take you to Pontes Media Downloader v2.1.

Bill White

Kevin

I thought this type of thread is against copyright laws and prohibited by the list!

email is golden!!!

Kevin Lee