Topics

MSDN blog: changes to Narrator's scan mode in Version 1709 #msftenable #narrator

Hi all,

For Narrator users using Version 1709: I talked about scan mode for a while, including during briefings and what not. Here is a more comprehensive overview of what’s new and changed in Version 1709:

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/accessibility/2017/12/14/narrator-scan-mode-updates/

David Tanner

According to voiceover on my iPhone 7 this message is not readable in the format that it was sent to you please re-send this message in a more accessible format. Thanks

David Tanner

From my iPhone 7

On Dec 15, 2017, at 1:56 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
Argh, it could be my Outlook setting, how iOS's Mail app displays things and
what not.
Cheers,
Joserph