Topics

Email settings for 365

Dwayne McNutt

Hello. I am getting an elbraille. I want to install office 365 on it. Are there any settings for email that I should do so that I can read the emails?

Sarah k Alawami

You should, keyword should,, just be able to put in the email and password and it should set up provided you are using gmail, or one of the main email providers. It will just configure the stuff for you.