Topics

Jaws 2020 June update with fix for emoji panel in Windows 10 version 2004 #jaws

Hello,

I'm happy to report that the Jaws 2020 June update, version 2020.2006.12 which was released today once again makes it possible to navigate the emoji panel in Windows 10 version 2004.

Jaws once again reads the emojis as you arrow through them and, in case you didn't know, I learned today that you can change the default behaviour or the emoji panel which is to stay open after you press enter on an emoji to insert it.

If you prefer that the panel closes after you insert an emoji, press Windows key + I to go to the Setting app and in the search box type "emoji". Now down arrow to "Emoji panel settings" and press enter.

Now tab until you get to a checkbox which says "Don’t close the panel automatically after an emoji has been entered", by default this is checked. Press spacebar to uncheck it and close Settings and you are done.

Best regards,

Sieghard

Leo

Howdy,

The win 10 clipboard issue has been also fixed! 😁

Best,
   Leo