Topics

Version 2004 and JAWS: JAWS 2019 or later is required #jaws #ADVISORY #WinTen2004

True.

As most know I am an early adopter, that is I tend to get the systems on the network updated to the latest os as soon as I can when it hits the shelf.

That is not always the best, for a while amd drivers did not work with the newest os update, though this time round amd hasn't released updats for a while a month maybe a little less so maybe they are waiting for the next update.

I have older and newer systems so some had issues but I was able to get them fixed.

I remember 1809.

As usual, I got the update on the shipping date.

For me and another system my dad uses it worked well enough.

For my aunt a sound issue had me reinstalling the previous version till it was fixed which took a couple weeks.

However I never had the file deletion bug.

On 23/05/2020 5:44 pm, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

As a follow-up: I’m intentionally being vague here. The first reason is that I myself don’t know exactly when it’ll show up. The second reason is to remind everyone of a promise I made a few years ago: I will not answer questions about feature update release dates or any variation of the question, “when will I get such and such update”. For more than half a decade, the only constant thing was unpredictability.