Topics

Version 2004 release preview cumulative update: KB4558244/build 19041.208 #KBAlert #WinTen2004

Hi all, mostly for Windows Insiders on release preview ring,

As I wrote a few days ago, cumulative update announcements for Version 2004 (including prerelease updates) will be sent to the parent forum, not Insiders subgroup. As such, the following KB alert applies to Windows Insiders who are on release preview ring (CAUTION: if you are not a Windows Insider, DO NOT INSTALL Version 2004 UNTIL IT IS OFFERED!):

KB4558244 bumps build number to 19041.208 with the following change:

• We fixed an issue that fails to send NPLogonNotify API notifications from the credential provider framework.

Details:

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2020/04/30/getting-the-may-2020-update-ready-for-release-updated/