Accessible Corona statistics site

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

Could someone be so kind as to post the URL for the web site? I thought I had put it in my favorites but apparently I did not. Thanks,

Marie

On 3/27/20, Marie <magpie.mn@comcast.net> wrote:
Could someone be so kind as to post the URL for the web site? I thought I
had put it in my favorites but apparently I did not. Thanks,

Marie

austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3

Sue J. Ward

Hello I found two websites that I think you would like, sounds like they are really good. Hope those sites will help you out. The links are below.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html#content
 another website is:
 https://cvstats.net/

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

Thanks and this time I saved it to favorites as I should have done before.

Marie

Could someone be so kind as to post the URL for the web site? I thought I
had put it in my favorites but apparently I did not. Thanks,

Marie

austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3

Kevin Cussick

is this sight word wide or just for the US?

On 27/03/2020 02:14, Austin Pinto wrote:
https://infographics.channelnewsasia.com/covid-19/map.html
On 3/27/20, Marie <magpie.mn@comcast.net> wrote:
Could someone be so kind as to post the URL for the web site? I thought I
had put it in my favorites but apparently I did not. Thanks,

Marie

Mr. Ed

It gives countries and US state by state. It works very well.
Mr. Ed

is this sight word wide or just for the US?

On 27/03/2020 02:14, Austin Pinto wrote:
https://infographics.channelnewsasia.com/covid-19/map.html

On 3/27/20, Marie <magpie.mn@comcast.net> wrote:
Could someone be so kind as to post the URL for the web site? I thought I
had put it in my favorites but apparently I did not. Thanks,

Marie

Ishant Rajput

The one I like the most is developed by Microsoft though earlier Google was also planning to do the same but didn't came out with the tracker, I am pasting below the link.
https://www.bing.com/covid