Topics

JAWS Scripts from Doug Lee, #jaws

Mike B

Howdy all,

Got this from Top Tech Tidbits and thought many of you might be interested.

1. Wealth of JAWS Scripts available from Doug Lee.  We mention some of these from time to time, but this page lists them all:

JERRY MARTIN

Mike:

Could you please reply to me off list? I have an off topic question for you.

Thanks.

Jerry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10