Topics

Version 1909: rolling out to everyone #branchprogression

Hi all,

For those new to this forum: the #BranchProgression hashtag is used when something like the following occurs.

Version 1909 is rolling out to everyone, as the status has changed to say:

Windows 10, version 1909 is available for any user on a recent version of Windows 10 who manually selects “Check for updates” via Windows Update. The recommended servicing status is Semi-Annual Channel.

We are starting the next phase in our controlled approach to automatically initiate a feature update for an increased number of devices running the October 2018 Update (Windows 10, version 1809) Home and Pro editions, keeping those devices supported and receiving the monthly updates that are critical to device security and ecosystem health. Our rollout process starts several months in advance of the end of service date to provide adequate time for a smooth update process.

Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/status-windows-10-1909