From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Immigrant
via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 1:29 PM
To: win10@groups.io
Subject: [win10] Upgrading from Windows 7

I have not closely followed discussions regarding direct upgrade from
Windows 7 to Windows 10, as I myself plan to switch by way of purchasing a
new system, if everything goes well it will be up and running in about a
month. However, a friend asked me to upgrade her system to Windows 10 from
Windows 7. I have found the Media Creation Tool, but I have heard some
people in this group recommending the upgrade assistant as a better
alternative. So far, I cannot locate the upgrade assistant on any Microsoft
site. Where could you possibly get it? Thanks.

Immigrant

Thanks. From what I understand, it will be a clean install. I don't think
there are any peripherals involved, as this would be a secondary system.