From: Joseph Lee
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 12:46 PM
Subject: [win10] Let us prepare to welcome build 16299.15 and higher #WinTen1709 #InsiderBuilds #BranchProgression

Ladies and gentlemen,

To new people: the branch progression hashtag is reserved for this kind of notice: release preview Insiders getting the next major build, and once a build is ready for broad deployment.

Here it is, Windows 10 Version 1709 (build 16299.x, starting with 16299.15) official build, now rolling out to release preview Insiders. And with that, we’re now in Fall Creators Update era.

Well its not showing up there just yet, but as it is I have had my allotted time on the workstations and server boxes this morning with it being update day.

I may try on monday and see if its on upgrade assistant, I really hope its up on monday which sadly is us sonday so it probably won't be but if it is, then I may upgrade the workstation on that day.

Else I will freez or push back the feature update for 6 months or so so I have a fair amount of time to update the os manually on the pro box.

On the home box I will update it immediately because if I don't it will probably do it and I don't want my users inconvenienced with issues after the update.

Thos of us that want it, can we get it threw the upgrade assistant?

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Thos of us that want it, can we get it threw the upgrade assistant?

To new people: the branch progression hashtag is reserved for this kind of notice: release preview Insiders getting the next major build, and once a build is ready for broad deployment.

Here it is, Windows 10 Version 1709 (build 16299.x, starting with 16299.15) official build, now rolling out to release preview Insiders. And with that, we’re now in Fall Creators Update era.

Sincereley: Randy Barnett
Owner of Soundtique.
707-502-5575
1897 SE Dr.
Grants Pass, Or. 97526

Michael Amaro

I my self am running pro. So what you are saying, is that it is not there yet right?

To new people: the branch progression hashtag is reserved for this kind of notice: release preview Insiders getting the next major build, and once a build is ready for broad deployment.

Here it is, Windows 10 Version 1709 (build 16299.x, starting with 16299.15) official build, now rolling out to release preview Insiders. And with that, we're now in Fall Creators Update era.

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Totally left out: How long before the next fast ring release for RS 4?

--
Sincereley: Randy Barnett
Owner of Soundtique.

Lino Morales