Topics

Event: 2017 State of the List Address for Win10 Forum for Screen Reader Users, Tuesday, 3 October 2017 #cal-invite

win10@win10.groups.io Calendar <win10@...>

2017 State of the List Address for Win10 Forum for Screen Reader Users

When:
Tuesday, 3 October 2017
8:00pm to 8:00pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

For new family members: every year (since 2015), I, as the owner/head list representative of this forum cluster, write what could be termed a “State of the List” address, detailing what the forum cluster has achieved, personal musings about the forum, and plans for upcoming year. Normally I would send calendar invite about a week prior to the address in October, but due to sheer number of topics to be covered this year, along with some last minute reminders for Version 1709 upgrades, I’m giving an early heads up notice.

For others: this October is our third anniversary. Those who see group descriptions on Groups.IO might be puzzled as to why: this forum began in October 2014, a few hours (literally few hours) after the announcement of Windows Insider Program.

As for this year’s address topics, it’ll definitely include a word on responsibilities of screen reader vendors and users, the next Windows 10 LTS and other developments (including Project Andromeda), as well as the role of the list in the long run, especially between 2019 and 2022.