Topics

FW: Windows 10 upgrade to Windows Creator? #jaws

Hi JAWS users,

If you have anything to say, please do comment on JFW list or this forum so someone can forward this back to the original poster.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Laura Richardson
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2017 4:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Windows 10 upgrade to Windows Creator?

Hello,

Could anybody please tell me if they have upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows Creator and if so, have you experienced any problems? …… Jaws 18 ……

Laura

matthew dyer

Hi,

Jaws 18 works fine here using version 1703.  If you have the lates build of jfw 18 you should be fine.  If not, just run check for updates and you should be all set.  HTH.

Matthew