Topics

Twitter app with #narrator

Ryan Mann

Hello.  I’ve decided to try the Twitter app from the Windows 10 app store with #Narrator and I’m having trouble.  I can’t find a way to go through my time line.  When I hit Capslock left or right arrow to move around, I find some unlabeled buttons and I find one person’s tweet.  Is this app not accessible?  Since I’m not used to Narrator and universal apps yet, I wanted to make sure I’m not doing something wrong before I give feedback.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

inamuddin khan

Yes dear,

twitter app of windows 10 is not accessible.

If you want to use twitter, consider using twitter client which is called as

TWBlue.

To download it,

Please Click Here

Charlsdarwin1