From: Ryan Mann
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2017 8:52 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Links list in #Narrator?

Does Narrator have a links or Elements list like JAWS and NVDA?  In JAWS or NVDA, I can open the list of links by hitting Insert F7.  Then I can either use the arrow keys or hit the first letter of the link I'm looking for.  I used Narrator to do my Click Time time sheet, but when I submitted it, it would have been quicker if I could have hit Insert F7, hit T until I heard Time Sheet view then hit Enter.  With Narrator, it took me a little while to find the Time Sheet View link.

Sent from my oven

g melconian

Agree with you. once narrator can do those  functions of nvda and jaws then it will be a player in the  access tech areana.