From: g melconian
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 3:49 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] JAWS 18.0.2945 is out, numerous enhancements for Windows10 users #JAWS

Agree with you but if ms edge is becoming default for accessing hee store an other things I would hope hat vfo would support for those vesion 18 users. If nothing changes why upgrde if there is no changes and no support for important aspectst hathe competiton used to do so well till they wer merged and put out of business.