Topics

locked Windows 10 releases in use #poll

As Windows 10 Version 1507 became unsupported and Version 1703 is rolling out, the leadership team felt it is time to ask how various Windows 10 releases are doing.

Question: please state the Windows 10 release you are using. To find out, go to Start, type "winver" without quotes, then press ENTER. Look for build information.

You can respond to this poll in three ways:

  1. If you can access the web portion of the Win10 forum, select this poll from polls, then select the answer.
  3. If using Twitter, send your answer to @joslee.

Thank you.

Results

Hi everyone,

I’d like to request everyone (not just regular contributors) to participate in this poll. This survey will close on May 31, 2017 at 23:59 PM Pacific.

As Windows 10 Version 1507 became unsupported and Version 1703 is rolling out, the leadership team felt it is time to ask how various Windows 10 releases are doing.

Question: please state the Windows 10 release you are using. To find out, go to Start, type "winver" without quotes, then press ENTER. Look for build information.

You can respond to this poll in three ways:

  1. If you can access the web portion of the Win10 forum, select this poll from polls, then select the answer.
  3. If using Twitter, send your answer to @joslee.

Thank you.

1. Version 1507 (build 10240
2. Version 1511 (build 10586)
3. Version 1607 (build 14393)
4. Version 1703 (build 15063)
5. I am a Windows Insider
6. I don't have Windows 10

Vote Now

Roger Stewart

    I'm running Win 10 version 1703.  Build is 15063.296.

Roger

On 5/12/2017 11:48 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

[...]

Hello All,

         I don't know if others are having any issues with the poll, but I am.  Checking a version checkbox and hitting Vote is doing nothing as is activating the "See Results" link if not voting (or after having voted a while back, if you want to keep an eye on the results).   I have reported this to Groups.io support and will post a follow-up message when I have a response back from them regarding what's happening here.  Since I am part of a beta test with a new message composition editor on the website it might only be me who's having this problem, but I wanted to put it out there in case anyone else is, too.

--
Brian

    . . . it misses the point that even if you eliminated all cultural biases, human beings would still form stereotypes.  It's simply how the brain works.

            ~ Scott Safier,  March 10, 2004

Chris

I think I had the same problem as brian

Doesn’t seem to register the vote for whatever reason

Cheers

Michael Amaro

4. Version 1703 (build 15063)

As Windows 10 Version 1507 became unsupported and Version 1703 is rolling out, the leadership team felt it is time to ask how various Windows 10 releases are doing.

Question: please state the Windows 10 release you are using. To find out, go to Start, type "winver" without quotes, then press ENTER. Look for build information.

You can respond to this poll in three ways:

  1. If you can access the web portion of the Win10 forum, select this poll from polls, then select the answer.
  3. If using Twitter, send your answer to @joslee.

Thank you.

1. Version 1507 (build 10240
2. Version 1511 (build 10586)
3. Version 1607 (build 14393)
4. Version 1703 (build 15063)
5. I am a Windows Insider
6. I don't have Windows 10

Vote Now

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Insider program
1703

4. Version 1703 (build 15063)

As Windows 10 Version 1507 became unsupported and Version 1703 is rolling out, the leadership team felt it is time to ask how various Windows 10 releases are doing.

Question: please state the Windows 10 release you are using. To find out, go to Start, type "winver" without quotes, then press ENTER. Look for build information.

You can respond to this poll in three ways:

  1. If you can access the web portion of the Win10 forum, select this poll from polls, then select the answer.
  3. If using Twitter, send your answer to @joslee.

Thank you.

1. Version 1507 (build 10240
2. Version 1511 (build 10586)
3. Version 1607 (build 14393)
4. Version 1703 (build 15063)
5. I am a Windows Insider
6. I don't have Windows 10

Vote Now

inamuddin khan

Dear Joseph,

I’m using windows 10 version 2017.3

Build OS15603.296 with Jaws 18.0.2740

Charlsdarwin1

As Windows 10 Version 1507 became unsupported and Version 1703 is rolling out, the leadership team felt it is time to ask how various Windows 10 releases are doing.

Question: please state the Windows 10 release you are using. To find out, go to Start, type "winver" without quotes, then press ENTER. Look for build information.

You can respond to this poll in three ways:

  1. If you can access the web portion of the Win10 forum, select this poll from polls, then select the answer.
  3. If using Twitter, send your answer to @joslee.

Thank you.

1. Version 1507 (build 10240
2. Version 1511 (build 10586)
3. Version 1607 (build 14393)
4. Version 1703 (build 15063)
5. I am a Windows Insider
6. I don't have Windows 10

Vote Now

Christopher-Mark Gilland

1703 (build 15063)

I am running 1703 and whatever the latest build is right now and its fine but the systems I have are new so who knows.

I have family that I update each year so they could still be running 1607 or earlier, with me I usually check their boxes once a year and let the automatics handle most of the updates.

This gives me precious to do bar malware removal, system troubleshooting and a few smaller updates but I do put a lot of trust in the automatic tools for such things as adobe, dropbox, java and even windows itself.

If one of these things fail and sometimes the security etc will fail, then what will happen is it will stay failed till either it fixes itself or the system gets so bad it needs a reformat or I see it on or out of schedual.

I usually have a reasonable amount of stuff to do each schedualed service.

On 13/05/2017 4:55 a.m., Roger Stewart wrote:
I'm running Win 10 version 1703. Build is 15063.296.

Roger

On 5/12/2017 11:48 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi everyone,

I’d like to request everyone (not just regular contributors) to participate in this poll. This survey will close on May 31, 2017 at 23:59 PM Pacific.

As Windows 10 Version 1507 became unsupported and Version 1703 is rolling out, the leadership team felt it is time to ask how various Windows 10 releases are doing.

Question: please state the Windows 10 release you are using. To find out, go to Start, type "winver" without quotes, then press ENTER. Look for build information.

You can respond to this poll in three ways:

1. If you can access the web portion of the Win10 forum, select this
poll from polls, then select the answer.
1703). If you are an Insider or don't have Windows 10, state this
as well.
3. If using Twitter, send your answer to @joslee.

Thank you.

1. Version 1507 (build 10240
2. Version 1511 (build 10586)
3. Version 1607 (build 14393)
4. Version 1703 (build 15063)
5. I am a Windows Insider
6. I don't have Windows 10

Vote Now <https://win10.groups.io/g/win10/vote?pollid=547>

Maureen Pranghofer <maureensmusic@...>

version 1607 build 14,393.1198.
Maureen

[...]

Allen West

I am running 1703 build 15683.138

Allen

On 5/12/17, Joseph Lee <@joslee> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

[...]

Ashleigh Piccinino

If you didn’t get my voting results yet, I’m using the 1607 version of Windows 10 with 14393 as the build. Have a nice night, and thank you for sending this survey out.

Ashleigh Piccinino

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

[...]

David Moore

Hi,

I am using Windows 10 version 1703, build 15063.296.

I will never leave Windows 10, because Microsoft is making so much effort to make Windows work on so many devices, being able to sync material on all devices running win10, and making it more and more accessible by even having an accessibility line, and an accessibility team, and they welcome our input. Go Win10!

David Moore

[...]

Fred Adams

I am using win 10, version 1607 and build 14393.11998

As Windows 10 Version 1507 became unsupported and Version 1703 is rolling out, the leadership team felt it is time to ask how various Windows 10 releases are doing.

Question: please state the Windows 10 release you are using. To find out, go to Start, type "winver" without quotes, then press ENTER. Look for build information.

You can respond to this poll in three ways:

1. If you can access the web portion of the Win10 forum, select this poll from polls, then select the answer.
3. If using Twitter, send your answer to @joslee.

Thank you.

1. Version 1507 (build 10240
2. Version 1511 (build 10586)
3. Version 1607 (build 14393)
4. Version 1703 (build 15063)
5. I am a Windows Insider
6. I don't have Windows 10

Vote Now <https://win10.groups.io/g/win10/vote?pollid=547>

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

hi,
as of sending this message, it worked for me, with the latest snapshot of NVDA, firefox 52.

Sent from Thunderbird

On 12/05/17 7:02 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
[...]

/*

*/ /*/ ~ Scott Safier, /March 10, 2004