Topics

Meet Windows 10 S and Surface Laptop #msftenable #wintendev

Hi all,

An important reminder: in order to avoid the issue with a previous thread, I’d like to request that folks read articles (including the one I’m linking) or search online for information before writing opinions, as educated guesses are better than uninformed opinions 9particularly for this topic).

At the Microsoft Education event held today, several new things were unveiled, including:

  • Windows 10 S: a version of Windows 10 that runs universal apps, useful in educational settings and other places. One can upgrade to Windows 10 Pro to run classic apps.
  • Surface Laptop: a traditional, 13.5-inch touchscreen laptop that runs Windows 10 S out of the box.

Regarding Surface Laptop:

https://blogs.windows.com/devices/2017/05/02/introducing-surface-laptop-powered-by-windows-10-s/#JAPMx356f2WTw2TE.97