Topics

Off-Central Topic: Recommended Reading for Android TalkBack

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

I have to assume that there are a lot of folks here who are using both Android-powered devices and using TalkBack as well.  I'd like to delve into TalkBack a bit more thoroughly so would appreciate any recommendations with regard to what to read to get myself up to speed.

This is yet another of those times where I find myself wanting to ask a non-Windows 10-related question to a group of people who I know will likely have the answer.  Joining another group to ask it seems like overkill.

Please send responses privately if you consider this request to be inappropriate for this list (or even if you think it's appropriate to ask, but not to extend the topic on-list).
--
Brian

    . . . it misses the point that even if you eliminated all cultural biases, human beings would still form stereotypes.  It's simply how the brain works.

            ~ Scott Safier,  March 10, 2004

Hi,

Please do abide by Brian’s wishes, and I’ll lock this topic this afternoon.