Topics

iheart radio is accessible for jaws users #universalapps

Kenny Peyattt jr.

Hi list, I downloaded the iheart radio app, and it tested it with jaws and it is usable with the exception of one button that is unlabeled.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hi,

Adding #UniversalApps hashtag for archiving purposes.

Hi list, I downloaded the iheart radio app, and it tested it with jaws and it is usable with the exception of one button that is unlabeled.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Lino Morales

Can you do an audio demo of this? It really stinks using NVDA.