Topics

WinBuzzer: Skype Preview is now just Skype #universalapps #msftenable

Hi all,

According to WinBuzzer and my own tests, Skype will be exiting preview status soon (it’ll be called just Skype, or “Skype for Windows 10”). More info can be found at:

https://winbuzzer.com/2017/03/22/skype-windows-10-ditches-preview-tag-update-11-13-115-0-xcxwbn/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I really hope it doesn't mean the death of skype for desktop.
As cluttered as it is I do like skype for desktop.
At least if skype for desktop is not updated I hope it is staying round for download.

On 23/03/2017 6:00 a.m., Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi all,

According to WinBuzzer and my own tests, Skype will be exiting preview
status soon (it'll be called just Skype, or "Skype for Windows 10"). More
info can be found at:

https://winbuzzer.com/2017/03/22/skype-windows-10-ditches-preview-tag-update
-11-13-115-0-xcxwbn/?utm_source=dlvr.it
<https://winbuzzer.com/2017/03/22/skype-windows-10-ditches-preview-tag-updat
e-11-13-115-0-xcxwbn/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter>
&utm_medium=twitter