Topics

Wiki: a page on major build comparisons, highlighting Windows 10 progress so far #wiki

Hi all,

A new page has been added to our public group wiki, comparing features from major Windows 10 releases (1507, 1607, latest Insider build):

https://win10.groups.io/g/win10/wiki/Major-release-feature-comparisons

Due to the limitations of the wiki editor, please send corrections to leadership team address (win10+owner@groups.io. Thanks. Also, I’ll be updating our wiki page to include a new page that lists current and upcoming Narrator commands and equivalent commands in other screen readers (to be posted soon).