Topics

Advisory: JAWS 18.0.2530 resolves issues reported by users running build 15031 #jaws #msftenable

Hi all,

JAWS 18.0.2530 just hit the air. This release resolves the following issues reported by people using build 15031:

  • Settings app crashes.
  • Cannot open Start menu.
  • Cannot log back in.
  • Other issues from 15031.

For JAWS 18 users, I recommend updating to today’s JAWS build. Once others confirm the fixes listed above, we can then say that JAWS 18.0.2530 will be needed for Creators Update.

The news and other changes in release notes can be found at:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/Downloads/jaws/JAWSWhatsNew#Enhancements

Awesome. I'll go grab that update now.

Chris.

JAWS 18.0.2530 just hit the air. This release resolves the following issues reported by people using build 15031:

  • Settings app crashes.
  • Cannot open Start menu.
  • Cannot log back in.
  • Other issues from 15031.

For JAWS 18 users, I recommend updating to today’s JAWS build. Once others confirm the fixes listed above, we can then say that JAWS 18.0.2530 will be needed for Creators Update.

The news and other changes in release notes can be found at:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/Downloads/jaws/JAWSWhatsNew#Enhancements

Ron Kolesar

Thanks, Joe for this important update for we jaws users.
Wouldn’t have known there was a update if I wouldn’t have seen your letter.
So many Thanks.
Ron

JAWS 18.0.2530 just hit the air. This release resolves the following issues reported by people using build 15031:

  • Settings app crashes.
  • Cannot open Start menu.
  • Cannot log back in.
  • Other issues from 15031.

For JAWS 18 users, I recommend updating to today’s JAWS build. Once others confirm the fixes listed above, we can then say that JAWS 18.0.2530 will be needed for Creators Update.

The news and other changes in release notes can be found at:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/Downloads/jaws/JAWSWhatsNew#Enhancements

matthew dyer

Hi,

Anyone notes that in the lates build of the win 10 mail app that mail crashes when trying to expand a conversation?  This happens with all screan readers encluding narerator.  Not sure what is going on but it is driving me crazy and I am unable to use it as a result.

Matthew

JAWS 18.0.2530 just hit the air. This release resolves the following issues reported by people using build 15031:

  • Settings app crashes.
  • Cannot open Start menu.
  • Cannot log back in.
  • Other issues from 15031.

For JAWS 18 users, I recommend updating to today’s JAWS build. Once others confirm the fixes listed above, we can then say that JAWS 18.0.2530 will be needed for Creators Update.

The news and other changes in release notes can be found at:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/Downloads/jaws/JAWSWhatsNew#Enhancements

David Tanner

Just so Jaws users with the latest update know, I have, after three tries and assistance from Microsoft Disabilities Help, have the new Creator build ending with the number 42 up and working nicely with Jaws at this point and have not seen any particular problems yet.

[...]

I am also using the 15042 with npo problems here.

Matthew

\