Topics

NVDA 2017.1 is out, a required version for Creators Update #nvdasr #WinTenOld

Hi NVDA users,

Version 2017.1 of NVDA just hit the air. For Windows 10 users, highlights include improved support for Microsoft Edge, a fix for typed characters not announcing in universal apps and more.

News from NV Access can be found at:

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2017-1-released/

Due to changes required to support Creators Update, I advise NVDA users to upgrade to 2017.1 or later. Good luck.

Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...>

Hi, Joseph,

I just upgraded last night. It's really working great for me.

Rosemarie

Version 2017.1 of NVDA just hit the air. For Windows 10 users, highlights include improved support for Microsoft Edge, a fix for typed characters not announcing in universal apps and more.

News from NV Access can be found at:

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2017-1-released/

Due to changes required to support Creators Update, I advise NVDA users to upgrade to 2017.1 or later. Good luck.

Scott VanDeWalle <scottvandewalle2@...>

                Hey Joseph, for those of  us using next snapshots, must we also switch back to nvda 2017.1?

.

Note: my backspace key won’t announce letter I’m backing over in the mail app or a lot of apps actually.

Thanks

Scott

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Version 2017.1 of NVDA just hit the air. For Windows 10 users, highlights include improved support for Microsoft Edge, a fix for typed characters not announcing in universal apps and more.

News from NV Access can be found at:

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2017-1-released/

Due to changes required to support Creators Update, I advise NVDA users to upgrade to 2017.1 or later. Good luck.

If you are using development snapshots such as next branch snapshots, you were running 2017.1 before others, so no need to switch back.