Topics

Important notice for Window-Eyes users: current certificate revoked, new versions posted #wineyes

Hi Window-Eyes users,

The following is considered a major announcement as it pertains to app certificates:

https://www.aisquared.com/certificatefix/

Michael Massey <massey52@...>

Hi.  While I thought that the message Joseph Lee sent to this list would generate some responses, never in my wildest dreams did I expect that some of you on this list would think that a hoax message would be sent to the list purportedly from Ai Squared.  Come on, folks, really?  Joseph Lee wouldn’t dare send a hoax message to this list.  Vaughan, thank you for your apology and I mean that sincerely.  The message is not  bogus.  The link  provided takes you directly to a web page from Ai Squared, and the table on the web page clearly explains everything.    Bogus my foot!  Rant over.

Mike M.

David & his pack of dogs <myguidedogis@...>

i suppose one just has to cosider

the source?David and his pack of dogs. Sent from his IPhone