Topics

Links to Brian's tutorials now up on our forum wiki #wiki

Ladies and gentlemen,

First, thank you Brian for putting up a promising collection of text tutorials on Windows 10 ecosystem and other topics.

For those who’d like to get links to Brian’s tutorials, they are now available from our group wiki at:

https://win10.groups.io/g/win10/wiki/Helpful-resources-and-documents-for-Windows-10-users

For producers of tutorials (David and others): please let us know if you’d like your tutorials featured in that wiki article.

Enjoy (if you have comments for Brian’s tutorials, please send him a direct message please).

George Gray

All I am getting is first a redirecting message, then a problem

Thanks.

Ladies and gentlemen,

First, thank you Brian for putting up a promising collection of text
tutorials on Windows 10 ecosystem and other topics.

For those who'd like to get links to Brian's tutorials, they are now
available from our group wiki at:

https://win10.groups.io/g/win10/wiki/Helpful-resources-and-documents-for-Win
dows-10-users

For producers of tutorials (David and others): please let us know if you'd
like your tutorials featured in that wiki article.

Enjoy (if you have comments for Brian's tutorials, please send him a direct
message please).

HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY

GEORGE BURRELL GRAY

Ocean Winds
Cabarete/Sosua
REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

Hi,
Is this when you try to go to the wiki page?

All I am getting is first a redirecting message, then a problem Loading Page, screen with a re-try button that doesn't work.

[...]

Yes, I hit the link that you provided from within the email.

--
HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY

GEORGE BURRELL GRAY

Ocean Winds
Cabarete/Sosua
REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

Hi,
Perhaps it was split in the middle. Try:
1. Go to win10.groups.io/g/win10/wiki.
2. Look for "collection of documents" or similarly labeled link and click it (press ENTER).

[...]

This link, https://win10.groups.io/g/win10/wiki/Helpful-resources-and-documents-for-Windows-10-users, previously provided by Joseph takes me directly to the Wiki Page where all these document links are now stored.

If anyone has any input, suggestions for improvement, etc., with regard to any of these tutorials please use the "Reply to Sender" link on any one of my messages to the group to send me a private message with your input.  These were written over a period of several years, and for specific clients, and with differing degrees of time pressure so some are much more polished than others are, but all were able to get the original person for whom they were intended able to do what needed to be done.  There's always room for additions and improvement.

A very Merry Christmas to all who celebrate same, and an enjoyable day off to those who don't!  [And blessings upon you if you're one of those who don't who have voluntarily put yourself "on the job" to cover for someone who does!]
--
Brian

Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well-warmed, and well-fed.

    ~ Herman Melville (1819 - 1891), US novelist & sailor