From: Devin Prater
Sent: Friday, December 2, 2016 7:01 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Windows Accessibility Blog: What to expect in 2017#MSFTEnable #A11Y #Narrator #WinTenCreatorsUpdate

Wow, that's positively mouth-watering. Beautiful, what Microsoft is transforming into.

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 5:09 PM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Some of you may have seen the MSFT Enable hashtag – I usually reserve this for announcements from accessibility folks at Microsoft.

The following article is worth reading as we prepare for what’s coming in 2017. In particular, if you are using braille displays, this is a great news for you, and for those on the Insider Preview program, you know some of these as you were testing some Narrator improvements for a while.

Blog post: What to expect in 2017 (Microsoft Accessibility Blog):

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/accessibility/2016/12/02/making-microsoft-products-more-accessible-what-to-expect-in-2017/

P.S. I’m sure Kelly and others will announce more details in due time, as many of these are things coming with Creators Update.

Devin Prater

I  just hope narrator Braille support has support for formatting information output .

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016, 6:21 PM David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

Wow,

This is very exciting concerning what MS is doing to make windows more and more accessible with Narrator and many other ways. I am really looking forward to 2017 and what great things there is to come in win10.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

[...]

g melconian

Give it time, it will improve.If the narrator has improved this much for this year. Think about what we could se next year out of narrator.we could hav our dream a voice over type experienceo in windows just like its on Mac and I OS .

[...]

Kenny Peyattt jr.

Sounds like there will need to be a podcast done on the unassistied installation when the update is rleased.